Frequently asked questions
Got questions? We've included answers to some of the most common queries about our hotels, facilities, and service stations below.
- COVID-19: Update
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, we have temporarily closed the majority of our hotels.
Our Ramada by Wyndham hotels at London Stansted and London North remain open to support the NHS, key workers and selected groups identified by the Government. Our Ramada by Wyndham hotel in Wakefield will be open from 28th June to support key workers. We will gradually begin to reopen our other properties from 4th July 2020. These dates are subject to change as the situation develops.
You can read about our enhanced health and safety protocols here.
Updates to booking terms and conditions:
Bookings for stays before 30th September 2020.
- Guests traveling from outside the UK with direct bookings for stays in any of our hotels through September 30th, 2020 will have their cancellation or change penalties waived.
- Guests who are prohibited from traveling to their booked hotel under applicable law will have their cancellation or change penalties waived on direct bookings.
- For any existing direct bookings, we will accommodate non-cancellable rate reservation changes if the request is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival and the same number of room nights or more are booked for a future stay.
Bookings for stays from 1st October 2020.
Our normal booking terms & conditions are applicable for this period.
We will continue to monitor the situation and amend this page regularly to keep you updated.
- COVID-19: When will your hotels reopen?
All dates are subject to change:
Ramada by Wyndham Hotels
Ramada by Wyndham Bristol - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham Cambridge - 15/08/20
Ramada by Wyndham Chorley - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham Cobham - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham East Kilbride - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham London North - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham London Stansted - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham Milton Keynes - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham Oxford - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham South Mimms - OPEN NOW
Ramada by Wyndham Wakefield - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Hotels
Days Inn by Wyndham Abington - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Bradford - 07/09/20
Days Inn by Wyndham Bridgend Cardiff - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Corley - 07/09/20
Days Inn by Wyndham Donington - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Fleet - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Gretna Green - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Leicester - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Membury - 07/09/20
Days Inn by Wyndham Michaelwood - 14/08/20
Days Inn by Wyndham Peterborough - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Sedgemoor - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Sheffield - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham London Stansted - TBC
Days Inn by Wyndham Stevenage - 15/08/20
Days Inn by Wyndham Telford - 21/08/20
Days Inn by Wyndham Warwick North - OPEN NOW
Days Inn by Wyndham Warwick South - 07/09/20
Days Inn by Wyndham Winchester - OPEN NOW
- I have a question about allergies. Who do I speak to?
Our team members are available on site 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have. Customers who have questions about allergies should ask a member of our team or refer to the website of the relevant brand to which the query is related.
- Do you offer Wi-Fi?
Yes we do – as part of Welcome Break’s commitment to offer great customer service we provide free Wi-Fi that is accessible 24 hours. Whether you are travelling on business or for leisure this service is available to Welcome Break customers.
- What are your hotel check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am.
- How do I commend one of your team members for good customer service?
We love to celebrate our team members when they give great service, so if you'd like to give somebody a call-out you can do so by:
- Speaking to a member of management on-site
- Leaving a review on the hotel's TripAdvisor page
- Calling us on 01908 299700
- How do I make a complaint?
All of our sites have a 24 hour Duty Manager, who can be reached through any member of our staff. They will address any issues you have, during your visit, and seek to rectify the situation on site.