Frequently asked questions
Got questions? We've included answers to some of the most common queries about our hotels, facilities, and service stations below.
- COVID-19 Update
Following the Government’s announcement on 23rd March, 2020, we have received specific instruction that hotels and restaurants are required to close. As a result, we have temporarily closed the majority of our hotels for a minimum of three weeks in line with government guidelines. We will however remain open in few of our select sites and continue to support critical workers with their stays.
We will monitor the situation and amend this page regularly to keep you updated.
Updates to booking terms and conditions:
Bookings for stays from 24th March – 20th April 2020.
To comply with the Government’s new restrictions, we regret to inform you that we can no longer accommodate your stay with us. Our hotel teams will be in touch with you if you have a booking in one of our hotels during this time frame. We appreciate your understanding.
Bookings for stays from 21st April – 30th June 2020.
- Guests traveling from outside the UK with direct bookings for stays in any of our hotels through June 30, 2020 will have their cancellation or change penalties waived.
- Guests who are prohibited from traveling to their booked hotel under applicable law will have their cancellation or change penalties waived on direct bookings.
- For any existing direct bookings, we will accommodate non-cancellable rate reservation changes if the request is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival and the same number of room nights or more are booked for a future stay.
Bookings for stays from 1st July 2020.
Our normal booking terms & conditions are applicable for this period.
- I have a question about allergies. Who do I speak to?
Our team members are available on site 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have. Customers who have questions about allergies should ask a member of our team or refer to the website of the relevant brand to which the query is related.
- Do you offer Wi-Fi?
Yes we do – as part of Welcome Break’s commitment to offer great customer service we provide free Wi-Fi that is accessible 24 hours. Whether you are travelling on business or for leisure this service is available to Welcome Break customers.
- What are your hotel check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 11am.
- How do I commend one of your team members for good customer service?
We love to celebrate our team members when they give great service, so if you'd like to give somebody a call-out you can do so by:
- Speaking to a member of management on-site
- Leaving a review on the hotel's TripAdvisor page
- Calling us on 01908 299700
- How do I make a complaint?
All of our sites have a 24 hour Duty Manager, who can be reached through any member of our staff. They will address any issues you have, during your visit, and seek to rectify the situation on site.